i love food.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I LOVE YOU LIKE A FAT KID LOVE CAKE!

I'm obsessed with that simile. Too bad, there isn't someone whom I can wholeheartedly say it to over and over again without it losing it's meaning, anymore. I'm tired but I feel good cos I did P.E. like really really do P.E. I need extra lessons for chemistry, but i dont dare to ask miss phee. She kinda scares me and miss lim is damn nice! She's willing to give us like extra lessons. I bet she finds me annoying. I want to listen to her class tomorrow! :D I like to sit in the front, then can gossip with her! March is coming. sigh, miss seah/ mrs. lok is going for maternity leave. And she'd be back like only in may or july! So depressing! :( although she doesn't teach me, i love her a lot ok! oh wells, i'm not sure of what to blog anymore. oh yes, i wanted to add one point. MARIA SHARAPOVA IS LESBIAN( OR BISEXUAL ) ! I KNOW IT! I JUST KNOW IT!

let's just be friends,
but we could always play pretend.
you could love me
and you know i'd love you too.
i want to hold your hand
so we could entwine like a friendship band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home